Psychology Worx we have Educational Psychology services as well as a Therapeutic Reflexology practice. We believe in helping every individual develop to their
full potential. To help us reach this goal we offer the following services:
Career guidance (subject choices, career choices).
• Study methods.
• Individual and small group assessments.
• All psychoeducational assessments and interventions: emotional aspects, academic and learning aspects, school readiness, social skills, etc.
• Family therapy.
• Parental guidance: handling of relevant stressors in the family for
example divorce, death of a family member, discipline problems, family conflict,
effective communication, work stress, too high / low expectations, handling
of child with ADHD.
• Individual therapy: coping with emotional stressors for example victim
of crime, anxiety, conflict, aggression, depression, separation anxiety, suicidal
thoughts, behaviour problems, fears, low self-esteem, coping with disappointments,
peer pressure, trauma, relationships / social skills, sleep disturbances,
enuresis / encopresis, test anxiety, life skills, etc.
• Relaxation techniques.
• Listening skills.
• Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
• Play therapy.
• Hypnotherapy for increased concentration, decrease in performance
anxiety, depression, etc.
• Energy psychology.
• Learning support for barriers to learning (reading, spelling, maths,
writing, concentration, attention-deficit disorder, inclusion, etc.)
• Social skills and emotional intelligence.
• Workshops (for teachers / parents / on request): motivation, career
issues, how to deal with emotional aspects, increased functioning at school,
handling of barriers to learning, parental aspects, invitational education,
• All aspects (cognitive, emotional and behavioural) that affect the
child, adolescent and / or parent in their context, including the school,
family, peers and society.